Full Stack Developer
- Develop well designed and efficient code
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Work to improve existing code base as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing software in a full stack capacity
- 3+ years programming skills in C#, Java or C++
- Experience developing applications hosted on Azure, AWS or other similar Cloud Platforms
- Worked with cloud technologies, SQL, NoSQL, Microservices, ML, or AI
- Knowledge and experience with .NET Core
- Strong technical problem solving and debugging capability
- Experience in Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks is essential
Ability to meet Next View Software and customer security screening requirements may be required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Next View Cloud Background Check, which candidate must pass upon hire and every two years thereafter.
Next View Software is an innovative provider of cloud powered supply chain software solutions. Next View’s team has been delivering leading edge software solutions and benefits to customers in the global supply chain marketplace for over 30 years.
Next View offers the industry leading cloud native Labor Management System (LMS). Next View LMS solution helps our customers reduce expenses and improve productivity of their workforce by providing visibility to all aspects of their operations. Collaborating with our customers, we are committed to set new standards in labor management to provide future-proof products and solutions.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
Next View Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspective, skills, and experiences within our workforce.