- Take ownership of the project life cycle from its initiation to completion
- Develop project and resource plans with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Ensure project remains on track with delivery milestones and schedules
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure execution
- Facilitate change requests and communicate to delivery team to ensure on-time delivery and on-budget
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing project information
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Manage customer satisfaction within deployment period
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Work with engineering team to incorporate customer or project requirements into future product roadmap
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in 3PL, logistics, supply chain and some flavors of Warehouse Management Systems or Labor Management Systems
- Proven ability to manage large project teams involving in-house resources, client resources, and outside system integrators
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining complex project plans
- Excellent customer interfacing skills, strong business acumen
Ability to meet Next View Software and customer security screening requirements may be required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Next View Cloud Background Check, which candidate must pass upon hire and every two years thereafter.
Next View Software is an innovative provider of cloud powered supply chain software solutions. Next View’s team has been delivering leading edge software solutions and benefits to customers in the global supply chain marketplace for over 30 years.
Next View offers the industry leading cloud native Labor Management System (LMS). Next View LMS solution helps our customers reduce expenses and improve productivity of their workforce by providing visibility to all aspects of their operations. Collaborating with our customers, we are committed to set new standards in labor management to provide future-proof products and solutions.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
Next View Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspective, skills, and experiences within our workforce.